- The boring stuff: I’m Danielle! 24! Engaged (wedding is 6/25/16)! Live in Virginia! Have a Bachelor’s Degree in English. Er, I think that’s enough of that.
- My dog is – get this – a German Shepherd/Corgi mix. How does that happen? Here’s a picture!
- I work in a library that produces such pictures as these:
- I am a very forgiving person. I tend to give people way too much credit, even when they’ve done nothing to deserve it.
- I LOVE getting my back rubbed. I told Brad he should just get me a year of back massages for Christmas, every Christmas.
- I think I literally have a Facebook addiction. Is there such a thing as Facebook rehab? Because I need it.
- I’m a natural red-head. And Yes! I have a soul!
- I went to an all-women’s college for my undergrad. It was very expensive (sigh) but so worth it.
- My student loan payments before I got them lowered were $1,000 a month! Seriously if you’re not in college yet, consider those loan documents you’re signing.
- I eat way too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. I blame them for my weight gain lately.
- I self published a novel my senior year of high school! Here’s a link, but please SAVE YOUR MONEY. I read it a few months ago, and it’s definitely not good, haha. I should just take it down, but I like looking at it. Reminds me to not give up on the dream.
Do you have an about you post like this one? Link to it in the comments! I’d love to learn more about the people who enjoy my blog!