1. The Instant Energy is Ah-mazing!: Coffee is a great quick fix. You take a sip and you are instantly transformed into a new energetic being!
2. It Fills Me Up!: Another great (and unhealthy) reason why I love coffee is because of its staying power. Have you ever noticed that after drinking a good cup of strong coffee, you appetite is curved for hours. This saves money, time, and guilt.
3. It Looks Great in Pictures: Coffee is simply an amazing accessory to almost anything. Food, computers, and pages of work are all good things to add in a picture next to coffee.
4. You Can Have it Simple or Really Complicated: Black versus a white chocolate mocha, extra hot, with an extra shot of espresso, no whip, and soy. What else needs to be said?
5. You Can Find it Everywhere You go: Perhaps my favorite thing about is coffee is how popular and widely accessible it is. This brings a sense of diversity as well as familiarity. Some days I want the average cup of Joe. Other days, I want something different than I’d have at home.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who loves coffee? Why do you love it?
Felicia is a blogger, coffee lover, and reader. She has been blogging for over three years and has begun numerous blogs. Currently, she is the Administrator of Thoughtful Minds United which strives to bring a community of lives together via blog.
Want to write a post and have it featured on The Caffeinated Writer? Submit your pitch here!