If you’re interested in writing a guest post for THE CAFFEINATED WRITER, please read the guidelines for submission, and then use the contact form below.
Guest posts will post on Fridays in the order in which I receive them.
- I’m only looking for original content. I have no interest in someone claiming I stole their work online. I also prefer that your post has not been published before to your own blog or somewhere else.
- Only one outsourced link is allowed, not including a link to your blog and social media accounts. I mean to outside websites/articles, etc.
- You must use the contact page or the guest post contact form on my blog to submit.
- Your message should include your name (username is fine), email address, and a pitch/idea for your post. I’m not a literary agent, I don’t need something super polished in a pitch. Just pique my interest is all. Make me want to read your post!
- I will respond to the email and let you know if you should write a post and send it my way. 🙂
- After I’ve responded to your email asking for a post, you have 10 days to submit it to me.
- If you need longer, no problem! Just shoot me an email so I know. If you know it’ll be more than 10 days period, add that to your pitch email.
- All posts must be related to at least one of these three subjects. Wherever you go with them is up to your interpretation.
- Caffeinated beverages
- I prefer posts to be between 350-750 words.
- You are more than welcome to send along some pictures you’d like included.
- If you do not, I may add one or two in myself.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I’ve opened the comments section on this page for clarifications, questions, concerns, etc. DO NOT PITCH ME IN THE COMMENTS.