Kind of like those old notes I used to do one Facebook! However, this sounds much better because it’s called an ‘award’! And I got nominated by people I don’t know in person!
A great honor was bestowed upon me by two fellow bloggers! Jay and Helen nominated me — or rather, my blog — for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award recognizes blogs with less than a 1000 followers and strives to increase collaboration and recognize newbie bloggers. Think of it as a game of blog tag. Person A nominates Person B. Person B must then answer a couple of questions on their blog and then dish out some nominations.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog.
Since I was nominated twice, I will answer all 22 questions! Because why not? It’s Saturday night and I am bored! And this sounds like a funner way to get to know me!